Wednesday, June 25, 2014

This Rainy Morning

This morning we three younger girls had breakfast at the new bakery in town (Quince). We had yummy food and hot strong coffee while sitting by the big windows that look out at the square. The rain came down all through breakfast. After Quince...
Baking. Cookies and cinnamon rolls and bread and a happy mess!
 The 'bakers' ... who were actually too techy to bake...
 The little musician! He thinks he knows how to play piano. 
 Our cozy spot.
 Unpacking stuff from Mom's house, and putting everything away again. 
 My garden in the drizzle. We got it mulched just in time for the weekend full of relatives and the wedding.
 Jannah's fuzzy head. She was trying to escape Dustin's loud noises. After I took this picture, she chased me with her book. I think the rain was getting to her head!
My favorite part of the wall. 
This was my wonderful day off! Happy Rest of the Week!

2 comments: